Tuesday, September 3

Thank you, and wind armor.

Thanks so much for following my Blog, cloudclaws! It means a lot. :) And the new item of today is a part of the brand new wind armor set, is the main part of it, the wind armor!

A bit pricy, but I guess it'll do, for it's animated, and the leaves whip around alongside the scarf-like part. I personally can't wait for the tail armor-like thing on it! That looks just amazing! And anyway... I'm going to start up the pages above soon. I hope this blog turns out to be better than most of my other ones! ^.^ Well, thank you whoever views, I really appreciate it! And now, for the Tuesday Times! (I'm going to have this every Tuesday, advertising something, or sharing new news in Jamaa.) 

Article 001                               TUESDAY TIMES            9/3/2013

Zios may not be alive... 
 
But that doesn't mean he still doesn't linger around...
 
He is around us, everywhere, but we don't know it.

 
His spirit surrounds us with joy.


His spirit is what makes you... you.





Zios is forever loved.



Thanks, everyone! 





5 comments:

  1. Bunny02206 is my old user.. i wish i can change it to cloudclaws when following :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay. Hey, cloud! :3 Don't worry, I updated the post to cloudclaws... :) Once again, thanks for following. Do you have any blogs of your own? Wait, I can view that myself... ;)

      Delete
    2. Your welcome and yes, i do have a blog of my own-Its called the Animal Jam river. here's the link! ^.^
      bunny02206.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I also like the scarf! :D it has a cool animation

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to my Blog! You can comment whatever you want, as long as you don't cuss, bully, give out any found-out personal info of someone else, You can give out some info about yourself, but not where you live, your phone number, school, or email address that is not linked to google, Yahoo, etc. Unless of course, It is only used for AJ. Have fun commenting!