Wednesday, September 4

Picnic Table!

Hey guys! Sorry about my random school post below... XD Anyhoo, the new item is the picnic table!
 
Pretty nice! It's a brand new item, but I swear I saw it a long time ago... So today Daily thing is Wednesday Wonder! (Similar to snowyclaw's Monday mystery. :P ) So the wonder is... Why is Graham doing something with a misty blue dear in a loading screen? Why is this same dear in the coral canyons pathway? How did it get there? Is it a sign of some sort? You tell me!
 

EXTRAS:
Dolphins and Parrots give their children names!
Check out this amazing Blog by Wackywolf81!
Animal Jam Thunder! She kindly let me be an author of her Blog. Wacky, if you're reading this, I think you are a very nice and generous Jammer! 



1 comment:

Hey guys! Welcome to my Blog! You can comment whatever you want, as long as you don't cuss, bully, give out any found-out personal info of someone else, You can give out some info about yourself, but not where you live, your phone number, school, or email address that is not linked to google, Yahoo, etc. Unless of course, It is only used for AJ. Have fun commenting!