Tuesday, September 3

Another randomly random post!

Alright, just read the title... Anyhoo... I'm deciding to have little art submissions things! It's not like Snowyclaw's where she draws them... I'll make art similar to my header, right above... You can visit me sometime on animal jam, just post a comment on what time you'll be on, (Please include the time zone.) And what account you'd prefer for me to be on, just go to that den. You can tell me if you would like an item to be animated like my header, or an animal, a pet, etc. Just remember to tell me if you would like anything cropped out... Agh, I'll just put this in better words below...

Alright... First: Time zone you're in and what time you'll be on at.
Second: Meet me in my den at that time. Please don't be late!!!
Third: Tell me what you would like to be cropped and edited like my header, and if it's in your den or something... If it's some sort of wall or something, maybe put it on trade, if it's beta or rare.
Fourth: Tell me a background for your picture. Please choose something that is available on Google Images.
Fifth: Request how you would like to receive it; for it to be posted on the Blog, or sent to you in an email.

Comment type:
First: You just follow all of the steps above, but there are a few changes. You will leave all the information in a comment, just there is going to be a few differences...
Second: Leave your comment with your username, and if you would like your picture to be taken from your player card, or if you want a picture of something in your den.
Third (optional.): Remember to unlock your den if you want a picture of something in your den!

I doubt anyone will do this, but... Just trying it out. :) 
(By the way, the more popular it gets (If it gets popular) I will start to request items for some pictures, depending on how challenging it is...)

2 comments:

  1. Your new header is great! :D
    I suggest putting a background in the header rather then having it blank though :)

    ~Cloudclaws

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to my Blog! You can comment whatever you want, as long as you don't cuss, bully, give out any found-out personal info of someone else, You can give out some info about yourself, but not where you live, your phone number, school, or email address that is not linked to google, Yahoo, etc. Unless of course, It is only used for AJ. Have fun commenting!