Thursday, November 21

Update everyone!!!! :)

Heeeello Jammers! To start out, the new item is... the returning Turkey Hat! Love this hat. XD
Anyway, the new update is today! It's one of the most cleverest ideas yet, I'd say! Here's the first page of the Jamaa Journal;
 
A Play-As-Your-Pet-Party? Pawsome! I'll do something about that soon. The next page is... Ice Armor?
 
Sweet! I love this so much! I want a set so baaaaad!!!! :( Anyway, continuing on...
 
You HAVE to watch that video! It's AMAZING! Oh, and, what's this? Deer?! AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait!
 
Ooh, I love the Jamaaliday gifts, and... don't forget about the double gems everyjammer!
 
And that Jump app teaser page! Argh, I wonder what it's like!
Play-as-your-pet Party
Here is a little tour of the Play-As-Your-Pet-Party!
So when you come in you sorta appear like this...
 
And there's a neat little toadstool fountain there!

 
Look at this cute little shop!

 
With items... Can't have a shop without them, huh?

 
And a music shop!

 
And... a castle! :3

 
And the pet stop.

 A silly comic. :P
Don't forget to look up! :3
 Ooh, a shop! I wonder what's in it!
Cool items!  
Here's what your name bar looks like;
 
Cute! ^.^
Ohh! I almost forgot! The pet wash. :3

And now for Thankful Thursday! 
I am thankful for Peck's Art Studio, because it lets Jammers express their art! 

What are you thankful for?
Happy Jamming, and see you in Jamaa! (\^.^




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to my Blog! You can comment whatever you want, as long as you don't cuss, bully, give out any found-out personal info of someone else, You can give out some info about yourself, but not where you live, your phone number, school, or email address that is not linked to google, Yahoo, etc. Unless of course, It is only used for AJ. Have fun commenting!