Tuesday, November 19

Starting to post soon!

Hello, my fellow Jammers! Truly sorry I haven't been posting lately. But cloudclaws asked me " when are you going to come back?" And I can easily answer that question, Cloud! :) I'll start posting again by Thursday. (Most likely the update.) And sorta getting a tiny bit personal... I got on AJ today, and guess what? AJHQ had just sent me a 'Gram saying I got my art featured in Jammer Central! Thanks, AJ! I checked for a picture of mine, but I couldn't find one. Probably on update day perhaps??? :)  And guys... I am listening and looking at all the comments, y'know. I check my gmail almost every day and some days I'm spammed with comments... O.O And one other thing, this is for Cloudclaws... Do you want to become an author of my Blog? I can't post on Sundays for my religion, so... What do you think, Cloudclaws... You seem to be the only Jammer to have stuck with me the whole way through, and I thank you for that... There. If you can't read that, Cloudclaws, lemme know. I'll change the size. :) Well, I'll be back on Thursday everyone! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to my Blog! You can comment whatever you want, as long as you don't cuss, bully, give out any found-out personal info of someone else, You can give out some info about yourself, but not where you live, your phone number, school, or email address that is not linked to google, Yahoo, etc. Unless of course, It is only used for AJ. Have fun commenting!